Friday, November 26, 2010

Sketch of Lincoln's Face

I am trying to figure out how to draw faces. The face of Lincoln is extremely interesting to draw. Not a bad start. I love the shadows in this picture.
I have very pleasant memories from elementary school of Lincoln's framed face looking down on all of us in our classroom.

I'm almost done with the sketch below.
What a wonderful way to spend Thanksgiving Day Morning - watching the football game and making a sketch. I used a photo of Lincoln taken by my friend Bill when we visited the Lincoln memorial the other day.

1 comment:

Pam Sanderlin said...

Tim,

This is a great website. We really enjoy your artwork. You are GOOD!!

Thanks, too, for your good seminar on Unstringing the Bow.

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Blessings,
Pete and Pam Sanderlin

P.S. We talked to Michael Lee on Skype this afternoon. That was great.

My blog has moved to a new address!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://unstringingthebow.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.