Sunday, February 28, 2010

Klingentor at Rothenberg ob der Tauber

The entire town of Rothenberg is sketcheable. I chose this tower because it was less tourist-y than the other usual locations. It was a beautiful day - chilly - but bright and sunny. We enjoyed walking along the ancient wall that begins at this tower.

This street was one of the more quieter streets. Cars actually do drive pass and go through the tower gate.

I like the reflection of the sun on the house across the street in this picture.

1 comment:

Andy said...

I spent a good part of the day there back after graduation, and I, too, spent most of the time sketching. Wonderful place.

My blog has moved to a new address!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://unstringingthebow.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.