Thursday, November 27, 2008

Train Sketch on American Thanksgiving Day

I just arrived back to Germany from a quick trip to Canada this morning. I arrived in Zurich, Switzerland and had to take the train to Basel. My train trip took about an hour and 20 minutes, plenty of time to do a quick sketch of the guy across from me. I'm pretty sure he didn't know I was sketching him. It was a fine way to pass the time.

I was quite intrigued with the guy's e-book. I think it was one of those Sony ebooks. I would love to try one out some day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Tim. I don't know if I could do an "eBook." No smell of ink or feel of the pages. :-)

My blog has moved to a new address!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://unstringingthebow.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.