Saturday, March 15, 2008

Swiss Alps

This drawing is from a photo that I took while in Switzerland. I did something unusual with this drawing that I have never done before. I used a technique known as "Stipling" or "Pointillism", which means the drawing is done using nothing but dots. Yes, it's true. Check it out, click on the picture to see an enlargement. I really like the smooth effect you can achieve with dots.

This is a very famous line of mountains whose names are the Eiger (the Ogre), the Moench (the Monk), and the Jungfrau (the Young Woman)- together they are known as the "Top of Europe". Our God is a great God.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My blog has moved to a new address!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://unstringingthebow.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.