Saturday, November 3, 2007

What happened here?

Not sure what happened here. This once started out as a sermon doodle, you can see it in the middle of the page. Later, this became a page where I doodled mindlessly. I simply drew whatever came into my head. I noticed there are a bunch of little books drawn on this page. There are also a lot of trees. I like to draw winter trees - no leaves. And, as usual there is a paper shopping bag in my doodling. I guess I like the shape and fold-lines of a paper sack.

I will admit that I was "inspired" to fill a page with random things after noticing something similar produced and on display by our students in their art classes.
I'm still using that 0.39 gel pen. I love the fine line for drawing.
This is a scan from my blank-page Moleskine. I LOVE the weight and smoothness of the paper. Highly recommended.

No comments:

My blog has moved to a new address!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://unstringingthebow.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.