Sunday, September 9, 2007

Venazza, Italy

This was a quick sketch that I did one quiet morning on holiday in Vernazza, Italy. I don't usually do "live" sketches. Normally, I take a picture with my camera, print up a print for myself, and then make the drawing. I had extra time with this sketch and so I thought I would try to do it right there.

This is a reminder that all of us need to find time to be quiet and look to make God-memories. I loved sitting there in the cool morning air, listening to the little waves lapping along the rocks, and enjoying the deep sound of the church bells in the village. Sketching is a very relaxing activity - God meets you there.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My blog has moved to a new address!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://unstringingthebow.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.