Thursday, June 14, 2007

Adelboden, Switzerland

I drew this back in 2002. This town is probably my favorite place in the world.

This drawing was quite an undertaking and took a long time, but I was very pleased with the results. Double click on it to take a look at the MANY swiss chalets I had to draw. I had some high quality copies made and have given signed copies to friends as gifts many times.

This view is from the front entry to Pension Hari, a hotel we have visited many times. This village means a lot to us, because this is the town where I asked Sandee to marry me.

Original size: 28x22cm, 11"x8.5"
Pen: Rapidograph .25

No comments:

My blog has moved to a new address!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://unstringingthebow.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.